Sharing my journey and thoughts, especially my travels, through writing is a passion.
Later did I know that there really are people reading them from different parts of the globe. It’s even a way for me to communicate with the readers online through offline.
Yes, it’s overwhelming, more than that if there’s any I can’t just describe. What’s more amazing? I’ve got to learn from them as well. Receiving nominations for various blogging/writing awards is such an honor knowing that you’re inspiring people from your write-ups. Thank you so much everyone. You’re a motivation to my continuous journey in life.
I’m grateful of this award and I’m positive to keep it moving forward.
Thank you LiveForAdventure for this nomination!
Although a blogger doesn’t really need to participate in any award nominations, I don’t mind as it gives me a chance to show my appreciation to other bloggers. Plus, it’s free exposure should you wish to participate. Now, for the rules:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.)
My answers to LiveForAdventure Travels Questions:
- What inspires you to write?
I write to share my life experiences and the lessons I learned from them.
- What’s one thing you hope that people take away after reading your blog?
I do hope, for which I’m very positive, that people reading my blog will be inspired and motivated to live and celebrate life to the fullest.
- Where in the world do you wish you were, right now?
I just wish to be anywhere in the island with my family right now.
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I’m a seeker who wants to travel the world if given the chance and with enough resources.
- What’s your biggest fear?
My greatest fear is to lose my family and friends.
- What’s one life lesson you will never forget?
When I was at my rock bottom 9 years ago is a lifetime lesson that brought up my website.
- What country do you need to visit one day?
I need to visit Japan. It’s a dream destination.
A great blog full of motivational and inspirational poems, and with great photography!
A motivational blog of life experiences and adventures, and with some tips.
A thought-provoking blog of adventures and inspirational life stories.
- Why do you blog?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- How do you realize a dream vacation?
- How important is blogging for you?
- What inspires you to continue living?
I hope you find time to participate!
I look forward to reading your answers!
Thanks for reading!